At Future Super, we’re changing the way super is done. By giving people a chance to invest their life savings in companies that don’t harm the planet, we’re showing the power super has to change the world. With clear targets and a passionate membership, we're looking for a Growth Strategist to help scale our growth through continuous creative testing based on data-driven insights.
You’ll love this job if:
- You have a passion for growth and love looking for creative solutions to customers barriers, frustrations and fears
- You believe in a mix of magic and utility by using key metrics to generate new creative ideas to test with the audience
- You have an aptitude for sprint style working and rapid fire ship, test, learn rhythms. You’re structured in your approach and can bring a project team along for the ride
- You’re interested in complex products and breaking the mould of superannuation
- You love big challenges. This role will directly contribute to Future Super hitting its growth targets
- You have strong interpersonal skills, can work with cross-functional teams and are able to distill and react to various points of feedback
- You love talking, working as a team and moving quickly
- You’re into full-hearted work. You’re dying to apply your growth and marketing acumen to a purpose-driven workplace
What we’re looking for:
- Proven growth experience. Someone who has taken a product or company from A to B and can personally account for the strategy and execution success
- Evidenced strength in 2-3 growth skills: SEO, analytics, copywriting, digital ad buying, CRO, email marketing, statistics
- Experience collaborating in rapid delivery teams (sprint, agile or model without a fancy name but was constantly shipping and learning)
- Belief in Future Super’s mission and passionate about moving Australia’s capital out of fossil-fuels
- Generous staff benefits, including 14 weeks’ parental leave for all genders and a generous parental superannuation package, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), formal training and continuous improvement opportunities, healthy office snacks and membership to Bicycle NSW as part of our sustainable transport policy
How to apply
We use Applied to provide diversity in our recruitment process. This helps us ensure our hiring process is fair and unbiased.
Please follow the below link to apply
Applications close COB 22 March 2019.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com